Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Machine That Cuts Mat Board

"A BIT OF HISTORY" ... Hitler-Pilot --- Part











I was the pilot of Hitler Part-
-1

20:31 Posted by Nacho
just finished the memoirs of Hitler's pilot. To my knowledge, are not published in Spain, so it is done with this issue compulsory in Argentina, with their own linguistic differences. By the way, I wonder if the other side of the Atlantic notice much difference between a book translated in Spain and one of its own. Because certainly I sometimes I find it a bit difficult to understand the translation.

This biography can consider sister written by other colleagues and friends of Hitler. Doing very well on our shelf next to "I was friends with Hitler" by Heinrich Hoffmann, Hitler Twelve years with Christa Schroeder, to a lesser extent, "Until the last moment" Traudl Junge. They are friends of Hitler biographies do not necessarily relate the horrors of war but more or less interesting stories of life and personality of Hitler. In that sense Baur is quite kind to Hitler, taking into account the ten years that the poor man had to suffer in various concentration camps in Russia and that cost him a leg amputated. I give much importance to these books because in them Hitler found a pure, as it was. Moreover, the author, speaking only of those stories, is in some way cleared of alleged crimes that history could be attributed, or at least its alleged complicity, which I guess all will be.

Baur entered the service of Hitler in March 1932, ie just one year's rise to power. Therefore, actively participated in election campaigns end of Hitler. Baur says that way, "Hitler, voluntarily or not, became then in the great propagandist of the Lufthansa and contributed greatly to the expansion of air traffic. "So now we have another award to Hitler, of having contributed to the popularity of air travel.

- If I speak for ten or fifteen minutes, the game has been won. Do not be afraid to throw me out. Most are silent to hear me talk, first with distrust, then with enthusiasm.
thus understand why Hitler always spoke with anguish that would have been better things not supporting Franco, he always said he would have been easier to convince Communists English for their cause.

As the book contains many anecdotes, I will summarize some that caught my attention. At a time when Hitler was tired of being with many men, proposed Sauckel:
-
Fix you something to bring some women at our table. I'm tired of seeing people around me, and I would like to hear some female voices.

Hitler was enthusiastic about the idea. However, when a woman approached him, showed him just confidence. Baur told:
-
You're right. There are things I can not afford. Me women do not seek more than a propaganda effect and as I am under the spotlight of public life, I must preserve me from them. If you allow a comparison, nobody will go to scream through the roof, but I could not show anywhere after. Women are unable to hold his tongue.

fact, does not know any woman who has been said that had an intimate relationship with Hitler. I am convinced that had existed, would know well. Therefore, Hitler was always a great effort to keep away from women. "Hitler eagerly avoided anything that could achieve his prestige, his aura," Baur sentence.
Another anecdote tells Baur:
"It was certainly very interesting to learn to know him more closely, especially when he tried to calm down. In the garden of the chancellery had many domesticated squirrels. When Hitler came running towards him there jumping and hopping to get nuts. Always of his pockets. Often when the provision was intended to go I had to look elsewhere. But he always refused:

-
No, Baur, that is not their paper.

called then, a servant appeared behind the trees and brought him new hazelnuts. "

to me hard to believe that someone as sensitive to animals, was a monster with humans. Perhaps both are not incompatible, but in Hitler have enough anecdotes to think clearly in a sensitivity capitalized.

Another example of the prodigious memory of Hitler found another anecdote. At a time when you were at home Hanfstaengl, he performed a piano piece. After Hanfstaengl interpreted, Hitler whistled from start to finish, pausing to note any changes.


One issue that has puzzled me is when Baur talks about the first meeting between Hitler and Mussolini and places the June 14, 1933 in Venice. I understand that I have that famous meeting took place in 1934, so I thought that was a translation error or printing. However, at the end of the book Baur continues that Hitler and Mussolini met in 1933, 1934, 1937 and 1943. The truth is ignored completely if Hitler and Mussolini met for the first time in 1933, but I have no proof and I doubt it. Moreover, Baur insists that in February 1934 was the second meeting between the two leaders, also in Venice.

time ago there was talk of a new biography about Eva Braun about to be published. I tried the case on the blog. In this new biography, the author claimed that Eva Braun played a leading role in German politics and had influence on Hitler. I always hesitate. Baur us out of doubt once again, while I think it makes a perfect outline of what was the relationship between Hitler and Eva Braun:

"Eva Braun did not play absolutely no role in politics and did not conceive any ambition from the location in which encontraba.Todos those who have known have felt touched by his personality. It has woven around it a legend, at this time which seeks the sensational and has told her about a lot of nonsense. She was not much, but was content with what was, merely to be a woman who wanted to make a man happy, and achieving only a painful happiness. Personally I greatly appreciated its simplicity and goodness. "

As the book is very interesting to me, disdain for another post the second part, not to lengthen over it.

Source: Mein Fuhrer
Posted by Miguel ...
googleTranslateElementInit function () {new google.translate.TranslateElement ({PAGELANGUAGE: 'es'}, 'google_translate_element');}

0 comments:

Post a Comment